I purchased my Mercedes on November 3, 2016.Someone hit my light while my car was sitting on the street, 2 months after I purchased the vehicle.

So the closest dealer from my job was Tyson Mercedes Dealer. I mentioned to them about my light, also that there was a noise in my rear brakes, and yes it was cold outside at the time. So just to be sure they checked my brakes for me. Found out from them that the front and rear breaks were worn!!!!

And they asked why did Silver Spring Mercedes sale me a vehicle with worn breaks. When I contacted Silver Spring Mercedes, they swore to me that it came from the fact the car had been sitting outside for a period of time. So I took the vehicle back to Silver Spring to have them fix the issue cause I did not feel like I had to pay 1200.00 for brakes and brake pads. I talked to the service guys, and he told me they was not under no circumstances giving me no new brakes or pads, which I thought was ridiculous!!

The told me I would have to pay for it. So I talked to the General Manager of Silver Spring Mercedes, he told me that he would have them look at the brakes and change them. Here it is February 23, and a light pops on my vehicle saying "Check Brake Lining Wear"...Please tell me why?

Cant understand why cant you be fair to folks!!#AllwaysTryingToGetOva SMDH

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Mercedes Benz Of Silver Spring?

Comments